we offer a 24 month manufacturers warranty on the movement of our watches. Unfortunately, our warranty does not cover damages that may occur from everyday use. If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will do our best to resolve the issue.
Note that repair/replacements will be charged in the following cases, even during the warranty term.
- Failure or damage caused by improper use or carelessness (knocks, dents, crushing, broken crystal, etc.)
- Failure or damage caused by unjustifiable repair or modification
- Failure or damage caused by fire or water, or a natural disaster such as an earthquake
- Esthetic changes that occur during normal wear and tear and aging (minor scratches, etc.; on the case and/or cystal, alteration of the colour on the watchband and the peeling of the plating)
- If the warranty proof is not submitted along with the watch.
Battery replacement will be charged even during the warranty term.
The case, dial, hands, crystal, watchband or other parts thereof may be replaced with substitutes if the originals are not available.
This warranty warrants that you can receive free replacement in accordance with the terms set forth herein and within the specified term, and shall not restrict any lawful right of the Customer.